Elcon Associates, Inc. is seeking a senior electrical engineer to work out of our Lynnwood or Tukwila, WA office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical, managerial, and supervisory direction for projects in various market segments.
- Perform technical activities including electrical system studies and electrical design for industrial, aviation, marine, and water/wastewater treatment facilities.
- Provide supervision and direction for the preparation of construction documents including drawings, calculations, reports, specifications, and construction cost estimates.
- Work with marketing and business manager and other technical discipline leads in developing technical proposals and have a proactive role in marketing.
- Manage, mentor, and grow a strong team of dynamic engineering and design staff working on small, medium, and large projects.
- Perform QC review for other project manager’s electrical design.
- PE with 5+ years’ experience in facilities, buildings, industrial, and/or marine project design.
- Previous experience with consulting engineering firms with 5+ years is a must.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication, and management skills.
- Strong work ethic, dependability, and dedication to produce quality work within project budgets and schedules.
- Strong understanding of the value of client satisfaction and demonstration of excellent communications skills with clients and other members of the design team.
- Ability to work with designers, drafters, and administration personnel to meet projects’ deadlines.
- Self-starter that takes initiative and has sound judgment and decisiveness.
Attractive Benefits Package
Elcon encourages individual achievement and recognizes the strength of a diverse workforce. Elcon offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term coverage, bonuses, 401(k) plan, vacation, and sick leave as well as a creative and friendly office. Elcon is an equal opportunity employer.
Full-time, flexible work schedule
Tukwila or Lynnwood, Washington
Recruiter Contact Prohibited
Contact to anyone at firm other than Trista Eckland, email@example.com or Chelsea Risner, firstname.lastname@example.org regarding this ad is also prohibited. We request no calls at this time.