Elcon is seeking a marketing/accounting assistant to aid Elcon’s accounting and marketing teams. If you are passionate about marketing, accounting, and looking to work with fun, energetic and intelligent professionals in a collaborative and rewarding environment with an electrical engineering firm specializing in infrastructure design, this will likely be a good fit for you!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Project set up
- Project budget tracking
- Accounts Receivable/Collections
- Desire to work both independently and as a part of the Elcon team, including accounting and marketing team members, engineers, technical staff, and leadership
- Be Trained as a back up to Accounting Manager in payroll, AP, and other crucial accounting tasks
- Assist with review and process employee expense reports.
- Assist in collection activities on outstanding receivables
- Supporting marketing team with project and resume updates and proposal development support (within the sectors of water/wastewater and electric utilities)
- Download RFP/RFQ documents and create proposal folders.
- Update marketing data base with project information.
- Update staff resumes.
- Support preparation of and timely responses to roster solicitations
- Openness to learn, navigate, use the Deltek Vision system, and assist in the preparation of new software migration.
- Assist in the development of website and LinkedIn updates
- Fulfill other administrative tasks as needed
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
- This individual must be a self-starter who can work independently and meet multiple concurrent deadlines.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess strong writing skills, communication, organizational and computer skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office required.
- Previous experience in bookkeeping and basic accounting principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (marketing, accounting, finance) highly desired.
- A/E/C industry experience highly desired.
- Previous proposal development experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) software highly desired.
Attractive Benefits Package
Elcon encourages individual achievement and recognizes the strength of a diverse workforce. Elcon offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term coverage, bonuses, 401(k) plan, vacation, and sick leave as well as a creative and friendly office. Elcon is an equal opportunity employer.
Part Time, 30 hours/week (Possibility to move to full time eventually.)
Recruiter Contact Prohibited
Please do not contact anyone other than firstname.lastname@example.org for this position.