Elcon Associates, Inc. is seeking a senior electrical engineer to work out of our Beaverton, OR office or remotely from the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical, managerial, and supervisory direction for projects in various market segments.
- Perform technical activities including, power systems studies, low and medium voltage distribution design for rail transit and water & wastewater treatment facilities. Experience with high voltage substation design is a plus.
- Provide supervision and direction for the preparation of construction documents including drawings, calculations, reports, specifications, and construction cost estimates.
- Work with marketing and business managers and other technical discipline leads in developing technical proposals and have a proactive role in marketing.
- This senior position provides the opportunity to manage, mentor and grow a strong team of dynamic engineering and design staff working on large and complex projects.
- Licensed Oregon or California PE with 10 – 15 years of experience in heavy industrial and/ or rail transit. California rail transit experience is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience with consulting engineering firms is a must.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication, and management skills.
- Must demonstrate strong ethical behavior while striving to produce quality work within project budgets and schedules.
- Must understand the value of client satisfaction.
- Able to meet challenging deadlines.
- ·Self-starter with sound judgment and decisiveness.
Attractive Benefits Package
Elcon encourages individual achievement and recognizes the strength of a diverse workforce. Elcon offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term coverage, bonuses, 401(k) plan, vacation, and sick leave as well as a creative and friendly office. Elcon is an equal opportunity employer. (Career)
Beaverton, Oregon or remotely from the San Francisco Bay Area, CA